Immersive HD Sound
40mm large-aperture drivers deliver riveting sound and a thumping bass in this wireless headset. The 90dB give a deep, powerful, and crisp sound. The inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid midst & vivacious highs without overlap. The Microphone works in the "Wireless" mode.
SIRI Voice Assistance
Long press Multi Function ( On/ Off) button for about 3 seconds to wake up Siri. The original use of this headphone is for the DJ's specifically. The blast 1400 is a DJ headphone.
High on Comfort !!
Matte slider and softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit. This Bluetooth wireless headphone features a strong, lightweight design crafted with premium materials. The cushioned adjustable headband lets you dial in the perfect fit, while soft memory foam ear cushions mould to your ears. Feel the Difference with these headphones that are made with an aluminium gunmetal frame and high-quality ear cups for added comfort. This design yields superior sound isolation with maximum comfort and minimal ear fatigue.
More pleasure to your ears
Witness the Immersive HD audio that comes via the 40mm premium drivers, so just get into the sound and get into the comfort and let your visions sync with your rhythm. The inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid midst & vivacious highs without overlap. The Microphone works in the "Wireless" mode.
More power to you
It’s always music time with Blast 1400. Listen to your favourite tunes continuously for 25 hours.
Made for sports
Focus completely on your gaming with blast 1400. These sturdy headphones ensure next level audio output and low latency for best gaming experience.
Run the world with touch !
These headphones come with Easy Controls so that you can control your music with no hassles and communicate seamlessly using the in-build mic !
Yes, Connects with the last paired device
Android & iOS
BATTERY AND CHARGING
Up to 25 Hours on a single charge
- Bluetooth and Auxiliary modes
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- What are the playing options in Fire-Boltt Blast 1400?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 has Bluetooth mode and Auxiliary mode.
- How do I control the headphones?
You can control the functions with the buttons available on the headphones. It has power, volume control.
The call quality is good as long as the network is good and there are no disturbances in the surroundings.
- What is the internal memory?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 does not have any internal memory.
- Is Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 waterproof?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 headphones have an IPX5 rating which means that they are water-resistant. However, the headphones need to be completely dried before the next use.
- What are the colour options?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 comes in only 3 colours: Black, Black Beige, Black Red
- Is Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 compatible with iPhones?
Yes, the headphones are compatible with iPhones.
- Is Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 compatible with Android smartphones?
Yes, the headphones are compatible with Android smartphones.
- Can Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 be connected to a laptop/computer?
Yes, they can be connected to the laptop/computer as long as it is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity provision.
- Do they support Bluetooth 5.0?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 headphones are best suited with Bluetooth v5.0.
- What is the Bluetooth range from the phone?
The Bluetooth range is 10 meters without any obstacle.
- Can I use Siri/Google Assistant?
Yes, you can use Siri & Google Assistant.
BATTERY & CHARGING
- What is the battery back up of Blast 1400 ?
Up to 25 Hours
- How do I check the Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 battery level?
You can check the battery level of the Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 on your smartphone. Go to the notification bar and look at the Bluetooth icon. The battery level is mentioned under it.
- Can I charge Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 with my PC/laptop?
Yes, you can charge Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 with your PC/laptop.
- Do Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 have a fast charging provision?
No, it does not have fast charging.
- How to turn the Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 on and off?
Long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the headphones on or off.
- How to pair Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 with your smartphone?
Follow the steps:
Before starting, make sure that the headphones are charged and the smartphone is next to it.
Long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the headphones.
The LED will flash red and blue indicating that the headphones are in pairing mode.
Turn on the Bluetooth on your device and open the Bluetooth list.
Select ‘Add Device’ and from the list of devices, select Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 to complete the pairing process.
- Only one side of the headphone is working, what do I do?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Is there a warranty for this product?
Yes, there is a 1-year manufacturing warranty from the date of delivery of the product.
- Where do I register for the product warranty?
Click here to register for warranty
- Quality of bass and loudness is subjective and may vary from person to person.
- The speaker has an IPX5 water-resistant rating. However, the speaker needs to be dried completely before the next usage.
- 25 hours of playtime is dependent upon other (music genre, sound volume) factors.
- Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/pictures provided.
Wear the Boltt look
Stunning designs just for #YOU.