WATER RESISTANCE RATING
IPX4 Water Resistance
- Hands Free Calling
- Ultra Flexi and lightweight
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Can Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 Bluetooth Neckband take calls?
Yes, you can attend calls with Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 Bluetooth Neckband as long as it is synced with your smartphone.
- Does Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 have noise cancelling feature?
No, Fire-Boltt Echo 1000 Neckband does not have noise cancelling feature.
- Is Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 waterproof/water-resistant?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 has IPX4 sweat-resistant rating.
- What do the inline buttons do?
With the power button, you can play/pause the music, answer, end and reject calls. The +/-buttons are the volume buttons which also support track changes. To activate Siri or Google Assistant, press the multi-function button.
The call quality is good as long as the network is good and there are no disturbances in the surroundings.
- How do I get the best sound?
Make sure that your mobile is in a good network zone. If you are streaming music, make sure it’s from good quality streaming platforms; the music is within -metre range.
- What is the Bluetooth Version of Fire-Boltt Echo 1300?
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Echo 1300?
Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 has a Bluetooth range of meters without any obstruction.
- Is it compatible with iOS devices?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 is compatible with iOS devices
- Is it compatible with Android devices?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 is compatible with Android devices.
- Does Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 support Google Assistant or Siri?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 supports Google Assistant and Siri as long as it is synced with your smartphone. To activate either of them, triple press the Multifunction button.
BATTERY & CHARGING
- How can I charge Fire-Boltt Echo 1300?
You can charge your Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 Bluetooth Neckband using USB cable. Plug in the USB end to your laptop/desktop or to a wall adaptor and micro USB port into charging point of the Neckband. Once it’s fully charged, the light will turn blue. Note: Use only the USB charger to charge your device.
- How long does it take for Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 Bluetooth Neckband to get charged?
It takes up to 2 Hours for Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 to get fully charged.
- How long does the battery last in Fire-Boltt Echo 1000?
The playback time of Fire-Boltt Echo 1300 up to 8 hours.
- To turn on : Press the play button for 2s, the red and blue light will ash and the headset will vibrate indicating it is ready to pair.
- To turn off : Press the play button for 3 seconds, the red light will ash twice indicating the power off.
- Pairing Mode : Once the headset is on, it will be ready to pair. Search the bluetooth name "Fire-Boltt BN 1300" in your device. Once connected, the headset will send a sound connected.
- Is there a warranty for this product?
Yes, there is a 1-year manufacturing warranty from the date of delivery of the product.
- Where do I register for the product warranty?
You can register your warranty at here
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. (Special discount prices are valid for a limited time period)
- Quality of bass and loudness is subjective and may vary from person to person.
- When watching movies or playing video games, there may be a gap between video and audio.
- Playback time is dependent upon the audio played at 70% volume after a full charge.
- Though Bluetooth headphones are of durable quality, please treat the wires gently for long term usage.
- Actual product may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/pictures provided.
Wear the Boltt look
Stunning designs just for #YOU.