Does Fire-Boltt Ninja have a full touch screen display?
- Yes, Fire-Boltt Ninja features a full touch screen display.
Is Fire-Boltt Ninja shockproof?
- No, Fire-Boltt Ninja is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
Is Fire-Boltt Ninja waterproof?
- Yes it has an IPX8 rating. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IPX8 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes. Note: it can be used in shower. However, do avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the band.
Can Fire-Boltt Ninja be used while swimming?
- Yes, you can use your Fire-Boltt BSW007 while swimming. The Fire-Boltt BSW007 is IPX8 rated and splash resistant only. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IPX8 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- Fire-Boltt Ninja does not feature a camera.
What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
Can we reject calls from Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- Yes, you can reject calls from the smartwatch.
Does it have a phone tracking option?
- Yes. Turn on the watch screen. Swipe up, select Find my Phone. However, this will only work if your phone and smartwatch are connected via Bluetooth and in range.
Does Fire-Boltt Ninja have Gesture control?
- Yes, Fire-Boltt Ninja comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
Can Fire-Boltt Ninja store and play music?
Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt Ninja at a time with the same smartphone?
- Yes, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt Ninja can be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Ninja is 10 meters.
Does it have an always-on screen feature?
- No, Fire-Boltt Ninja does not have an always-on screen.
Can we change the watch face?
- Yes, you can change the watch faces from the Da fit App. It has over 100+ customisable unique watch faces.
How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back. See how it's done in this video here
What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Ninja have?
- Fire-Boltt Ninja features HR sensor, Accelerometer and SpO2 sensor.
Does Fire-Boltt Ninja have GPS?
- No, Fire-Boltt Ninja does not have GPS.
What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- Fire-Boltt Ninja comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt Ninja?
- No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt Ninja.