- Does Fire-Boltt Beast have a full touch screen display?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast features a full touch screen display.
- Is Fire-Boltt Beast shockproof?
No, Fire-Boltt Beast is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
- Is Fire-Boltt Beast waterproof?
Yes. Yes it has an IP67 rating. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes. Note: it can be used in shower. However, do avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the band.
- Can Fire-Boltt Beast be used while swimming?
Yes, you can use your Fire-Boltt BSW002 while swimming. The Fire-Boltt BSW002 is IP67 rated and splash resistant only. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
- Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Beast?
Fire-Boltt Beast does not feature a camera.
- What is the brightness of my Fire-Boltt Beast?
- What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Beast?
You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Can we reject calls from Fire-Boltt Beast?
Yes, you can reject calls from the smartwatch.
- Does it have a phone tracking option?
Yes. Turn on the watch screen. Swipe up, select Find my Phone. However, this will only work if your phone and smartwatch are connected via Bluetooth and in range.
- Does Fire-Boltt Beast have Gesture control?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
- Can Fire-Boltt Beast store and play music?
Fire-Boltt Beast has a remote music control feature that controls music and the track volume playing on your phone as long as your smartphone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range. However, it cannot be used to store music.
- Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt Beast at a time with the same smartphone?
Yes, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt Beast can be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Beast?
The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Beast is 10 meters.
- Can it play music to Bluetooth headset?
Fire-Boltt Beast can control the music played through your smartphone as long as it is connected and synced with the app. The Fire-Boltt Beast can also control music played via Bluetooth headset as long as the smartphone is paired with earphones and the smartwatch.
- Does it have an always-on screen feature?
No, Fire-Boltt Beast does not have an always-on screen.
- Can we change the watch face?
Yes, you can change the watch faces from the Da fit App. It has over 100+ customisable unique watch faces.
- How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Beast?
You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
- How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Beast?
Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back. See how it's done in this video here
- What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Beast have?
Fire-Boltt Beast features HR sensor, Accelerometer and SpO2 sensor.
- Does Fire-Boltt Beast have GPS?
No, Fire-Boltt Beast does not have GPS.
- What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Beast?
Fire-Boltt Beast comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
- Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt Beast?
No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt Beast.