50 x 100 x 100 mm
- Hands Free Calling
- Bluetooth, Auxiliary, TF Card Mode
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- What are the playing modes options available in Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker?
Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 has TF card, USB, Bluetooth mode and the auxiliary mode.
- How do I control the speaker?
You can control the functions with the buttons available on the speaker. It has power, volume control and track control/play-pause buttons.
- Does it have an inbuilt mic?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 comes with an inbuilt mic so you take calls easily.
- What happens when the music is playing and call comes in?
When a call comes in, the music on the Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 will pause and the call will ring through the speaker. You can answer the call through the speaker by pressing the track control/play-pause button. You can attend the call by speaking through the inbuilt mic in the speaker. Once the call ends, the music will resume.
- How many devices can be paired with Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200?
Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker can be paired with only one product.
- Is Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 compatible with iPhone?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 is compatible with iPhone.
- Is Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 compatible with Android?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 is compatible with Android.
- Is the speaker laptop/PC compatible?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker is compatible with most PCs and laptops via Bluetooth connection. You can also connect the auxiliary wire with the speaker and the PC/laptop to play the music.
- What is the Bluetooth range?
Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker has a Bluetooth range of 10-20 metres.
BATTERY & CHARGING
- What is the battery back up?
Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 has a battery backup of 10 hours
- How do I check the battery level Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker?
You can check the battery level of Fire Boltt Xplode 1200 in your smartphone or laptop.
- Can I charge Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker from laptop /PC?
Yes, you can charge your Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker from the laptop or PC.
- Does Fire-Boltt Xplode 1200 have fast charging feature?
No, Fire Boltt Xplode speaker does not support fast charging.
- How to pair the Fire Boltt Xplode 1200 speaker?
Follow the steps:
Note: The blinking blue LED indicates that the speaker is in pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device.
- Select for Fire Boltt Xplode 1200 in list of devices and select to pair.
- Your Xplode 1200 is now paired, ready to be used.
- Is there a warranty for this product?
Yes, there is a 1-year manufacturing warranty from the date of delivery of the product.
- Where do I register for the product warranty?
Please follow the link to register for the warranty,
- Quality of bass and loudness is subjective and may vary from person to person.
- The speaker has an IPX7 waterproof rating. However, the speaker needs to be dried completely before the next usage.
- 10 Hours of playtime is dependent upon other (music genre, sound volume) factors.
- Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/pictures provided.
Wear the Boltt look
Stunning designs just for #YOU.