- Does Fire-Boltt Max have a full touch screen display?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Max features a full touch screen display.
- Is Fire-Boltt Max shockproof?
No, Fire-Boltt Max is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
- Is Fire-Boltt Max waterproof?
Yes. It has an 3 ATM rating.
- Can Fire-Boltt Max be used while swimming?
Yes, you can use your Fire-Boltt Max while swimming.
- Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Max?
Fire-Boltt Max does not feature a camera.
- What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Max?
You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Can we reject calls from Fire-Boltt Max?
Yes, you can reject calls from the smartwatch.
- Does it have a phone tracking option?
Yes. Turn on the watch screen. Swipe up, select Find my Phone. However, this will only work if your phone and smartwatch are connected via Bluetooth and in range.
- Does Fire-Boltt Max have Gesture control?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Max comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
- Can Fire-Boltt Max store and play music?
- Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt Max at a time with the same smartphone?
No, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt Max cannot be be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Max?
The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Max is 10 meters.
- Does it have an always-on screen feature?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Max does not have an always-on screen.
- Can we change the watch face?
Yes, you can change the watch faces from the Da fit App. It has over 100+ customisable unique watch faces.
- How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Max?
You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
- How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Max?
Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back.
- What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Max have?
Fire-Boltt Max features HR sensor, Accelerometer and SpO2 sensor.
- Does Fire-Boltt Max have GPS?
No, Fire-Boltt Max does not have GPS.
- What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Max?
Fire-Boltt Max comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
- Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt Max?
No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt Max.