- Does Fire-Boltt Supreme Smart Watch have a full touch screen display?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Supreme Smart Watch features a full touch screen display.
- Is Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch shockproof?
No, Fire-Boltt Smart Watch is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
- Is Fire-Boltt Smart Watch waterproof?
Yes, it has 3 ATM water proofing.
- Can Fire-Boltt Supreme Smart Watch be used while swimming?
Yes, you cannot use your Fire-Boltt Supreme while swimming.
- Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Smart Watch?
Fire-Boltt Smart Watch does not feature a camera.
- What is the pixel resolution of my Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch?
The display resolution of Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch is 368*448.
- What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch?
You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Does Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch have Gesture control?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Smart Watch comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
- Can Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch store and play music?
Fire-Boltt Smart Watch has a remote music control feature that controls music and the track volume playing on your phone as long as your smartphone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range. However, it cannot be used to store music.
- Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch at a time with the same smartphone?
Yes, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch can be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Supreme Watch?
The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Smart Watch is 10 meters.
- Can it play music to Bluetooth headset?
Fire-Boltt Smart Watch can control the music played through your smartphone as long as it is connected and synced with the app. The Fire-Boltt Smart Watch can also control music played via Bluetooth headset as long as the smartphone is paired with earphones and the smartwatch.
- Does it have an always-on screen feature?
No, Fire-Boltt Smart Watch does not have an always-on screen.
- How many watch faces does Fire-Boltt Smart Watch have?
Fire-Boltt Smart Watch has plethora of watch faces in DA Fit App
- Can we change the watch face?
Yes, you can change the watch faces. From the watch, touch and hold the home screen. Swipe and choose from the watch faces. From the app, go to watch face, select the watch face of your choice and tap Save to change the watch face. You can even customise your watch face from the app.
- How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Smart Watch?
You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
- How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Smart Watch?
Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back.
- What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Smart Watch have?
Fire-Boltt Smart Watch features HR sensor, Blood Pressure Monitor and SpO2 sensor.
- Does Fire-Boltt Smart Watch have GPS?
No, Fire-Boltt Smart Watch does not have GPS.
- What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Smart Watch?
Fire-Boltt Smart Watch comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
- Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt Smart Watch?
No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt Smart Watch.